Thor Fuse Pant Tech Specs:
- WAIST WRANGLER™: Stop sag and reduce drag. An integrated TPR Yoke positioned at the rear waistline acts as a belt to keep your pants right where you want them without any compromise in comfort.
- Expansion zones: Newly designed stretch panels in the rear waist and saddle deliver a comfortable fit, regardless of your position on the bike. Experience extra room where it counts and flexibility when it counts.
- Pre-curved knee: Do you ever ride with your legs locked? Didn’t think so. We designed the pre-curved knee to assume the active riding position before you ever slip the pants on. Side effects may include, but are not limited to: less bunching, reduced pinch points, and increased comfort.
- RAPID FLEX™ knee: Flexibility is key. Constant movement on the bike calls for more mobility and less restriction, which is exactly what the RAPID FLEX™ knee delivers.
- Built to Last Construction: Motocross is no place for the weak. With 500D Cordura fabric in the saddle, full grain leather inner knee panels, and ultra-durable dobby woven fabric throughout, the FUSE™ pant is built to withstand the brutal demands of motocross.
- Small expansion stretch panels on waist
- Purpose built TPR features
- Performance mesh liner
- Interior hip pocket
- Content: 75% Polyester, 25% Nylon, Full Grain Leather Knee
- Designed in California